Sunday, September 2, 2007

How it all began...Deb Considers

Deb:

Having a bunny for a pet was not on my “To Do” list that sizzling July day. When my son called to tell me about the white and black speckled rabbit needing rescue at the local humane society, the idea embraced my thoughts and refused to let go. Her name was Freckles, a full-grown house rabbit who would find contentment resting in her cage or scampering loose in exploration of the house. I envisioned a soft bundle of fur curled patiently in my lap nibbling carrots as I stroked her back. This could be the start of a wonderful relationship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I found your blog! Freckles is adorable! Will you be taking turns telling your stories?

Deb Cushman said...

Pam, glad you stopped by! Yes, we will take turns explaining "our side of the story." You'll find that we don't always agree on how things happened!