Thursday, September 13, 2007

The After Time

Freckles:

What a fascinating place this turned out to be! I hopped from tree to boulder (at least that’s what they seemed to be, although they were unlike anything I felt that I had experienced before.) As I nibbled and poked my way through the clearing, I recognized wood, but not from any tree I knew. Between the furry grass on the ground and the oddly shaped objects surrounding the clearing, I knew I must have landed in a fantasy world.

I discovered a large, wide cave and scooted inside. Here I rested and contemplated the marvels I had seen. None of these surroundings seemed familiar. I didn’t exactly feel lonely, because I didn’t remember anything from where I came, so had nothing to miss. I did wonder if that place from the Before Time had been like this place in what I will call the After Time. Very curious. I shall have to think about all of this a bit more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freckles really looks like she's contemplating her new home!

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Looks like a great place for a nap!

Deb Shucka said...

Things always make more sense after a good sleep!