Monday, September 3, 2007

How it all began...Captured!

Freckles:

A giant paw scooped me up before I could reach the cave in the side of the building. I hated the feel of paws clutching me, restricting my movement. What I hated even more was the tiny cave the paws thrust me into. It had skinny unchewable, sticks crisscrossing the opening, blocking my escape.

Then, there was the voice -- a high-pitched voice that offended my ears. I don’t know what it said, but it was obviously gloating about my capture. What will happen to me?

2 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

I love the format of this and can hardly wait for the meeting of the two bloggers here. Freckles is no dumb bunny! So glad to be getting to read your words.

Deb Cushman said...

Thanks, "other" Deb! We are glad you recognize how intelligent a sophisticated rabbit can be! And, we are happy you came to visit!