Saturday, November 24, 2007

Seek And You Will Find

Freckles:

I’d made it to the top of the favorite bush of the high-voiced one. I breathed deeply expecting the air to be thinner at this higher elevation. Everything seemed okay. I must have the ability to adjust quickly to heights. I looked around, searching for something, anything I could use for revenge. The seat of the bush was flat with a large branch on each side. I put my front paws up on one of the branches and searched the horizontal surface beside the branch. Suddenly, my eyes spotted the perfect object. It was exactly what I had been seeking.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

what could it be???

Anonymous said...

Oh what could it be???

RG said...

Tell us Freckles. We are all ears ... Ho Ho Ho

Deb Shucka said...

How does it compare to newspaper, Freckles?