Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Revenge Continues

Freckles:

I rested in my pile of shreds and contemplated my next move. The shredding of the newspaper hadn’t worked as well as I’d planned. I needed a new plan. What else did the high-voiced one enjoy? I thought and thought, all the while glaring at it as it moved around the room.
I ignored the sweet treat, although it looked and smelled rather tasty. I strengthened my willpower against the temptation to eat the high-voiced one’s bribe.

Eventually, the high-voiced one settled into the seat on the large, textured bush. A glimmer of an idea struck me. That was it! The bush! It liked to sit there. I needed to climb to the top of the bush to see what opportunities it provided.

3 comments:

RG said...

Freckles is a peersistent little bunny ....

Guess I missed the NaNoWriMo sticker earlier. We are writing as well, although not novels, so we did not sign up. But the inspiration and challenge is there and we both, I and Bunny Lady, are a bit ahead of target still!

Did this last year too.

Good luck and keep going.

I think you also qualify for the similar project about Blogging every day in November .. is it NaBloDaMo???

Deb Cushman said...

Thanks, Rabbits' Guy, for the writing encouragement. I'm fairly on target with NaNoWriMo and think I'll make the 50,000 (if all goes well over the next two weeks!)It's nice to hear about other writers out there.

I did see the website for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month)but Freckles and I had to miss a couple of days this month, so I'm afraid we wouldn't qualify.
Deb

Deb Shucka said...

I didn't know rabbits could climb! I can hardly wait to see what you do next adventure girl.