Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Cluelessness of Deb

Deb:

Well, I guess I’d been told! Freckles ran past my chair and nipped my foot. How should I interpret this nipping? I’d read that sometimes rabbits are looking for attention when they nip. I somehow didn’t think that Freckles was searching out my attention. Or was she? She couldn’t be angry with me. There’s no way she could know that I was the one who reinforced the barrier to the cave with more blankets, because she wasn’t in the room when I did it. Maybe she wanted me to play! That’s it, I decided. She wanted me to put down the newspaper and have some fun with her. I was thrilled to accommodate her.

3 comments:

The Furry Kids said...

Um, I'm not sure that was a friendly nip. I'm just saying.

Love,
Tazo

Ellie said...

Oooh, sounds like the bonding has begun in earnest!

Deb Shucka said...

You sure get credit for not giving up! I'm wondering if you shouldn't check out a book on Rabbit Psychology.