Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Queen of the Other World

Freckles:

This was my chance to check out the high-voiced one’s favored material while it was out of the area. I hopped over to the cave entrance and nosed the material. It was very thin and I was sure that it could be easily destroyed. I nibbled a bit of the corner. Sure enough it came away easily. It didn’t taste half bad actually. Hmmmm. This was going to be a cinch.

I grabbed a larger section in my mouth and yanked. A ripping sound greeted my ears. I pulled the piece away and grabbed another. Grab, rip, grab, rip, grab, rip. I soon had a nice pile of shreds in front of me. Ah ha! I would show that high-voiced one who was the Queen of the Other World.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the Queen, Freckles!

The Furry Kids said...

You go, girl! Shred that stuff!

Ellie said...

lol @ "grab, rip, grab, rip"

Deb Shucka said...

What else might you grab and rip?