Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Revenge Nest

Deb:

Luckily I’d finished reading the newspaper, because it would be impossible to piece back together now! I smiled. Of course, I hadn’t thought of it before. Freckles is a girl. In the wild she would have dug a burrow and built a nest. Poor girl! This must be how she was showing me she needed nesting materials. Her timothy hay was in the bedroom. She didn’t have anything like that here in the living room. Well, I wasn’t going to have hay spread all over the living room. I’d let her shred the newspaper and then pick it up later. What could it possibly hurt?

4 comments:

RG said...

Freckles is slowing training Deb!

BipolarBunny said...

My bunnies just love the newspaper. I like to think they read it before they rip and eat it.

Anonymous said...

I am soooo addicted to this story! Deb this is great! Freckles, keep up the dissaproval girl.

Danielle and buns Maya & Oscar

Deb Shucka said...

Hmmm. What would Freckles be wanting with a nest?