Thursday, November 22, 2007

Scaling the Highest Heights

Freckles:

I watched carefully all afternoon, but the high-voiced one didn’t leave the textured bush. Finally, my surveillance paid off. It stood and walked through the portal to the room I have not yet explored. This was my chance! I jumped into the air, and as fast as the wind, I sped to the bush.
This shrub looked massive. From my vantage point, I couldn’t make out where the top ledge began. Would I have enough leap in me to reach the top? I wasn’t sure, but I breathed in a healthy dose of self-confidence and leapt to the highest point. I landed...and stayed. No falling backwards for me. I’d made it. I stood at the summit of the bush.

4 comments:

Deb Cushman said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Don't eat too much turkey!

The Furry Kids said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

RG said...

Freckles reaches new heights! What next????

Deb Shucka said...

Wow, Freckles! Is there anything you can't do? If they had a bunny Olympics, you'd be a shoo-in.