Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What in the World...

Freckles:

I gave a warning grunt to show the High-Voiced One that it was beneath my dignity to be playing with a ball. I like to toss and chew my jingly ball, but this new ball did not look tossable or chewable. She could bounce it all she wanted to. I was not going to roll it back to her.

She stood on her back feet and walked out of the Other World, leaving the weird little ball behind. I wondered what she was up to now. While I waited, I took a little nap. I couldn’t have been asleep very long, when I heard her return to the clearing. I heard her say something and then she dropped several objects directly in front of me. What in the world...

6 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Wuz you got, Freckles? Will it be thumbs up or thumbs down? oops sorry, forgot no thumbs..um paws up or down?

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, what is she up to now?

RG said...

Maybe it is Jacks! Jacks can be fun Frecks! We can't play them, but they are fun to watch.

Glenna said...

Toilet paper tubes!

Anonymous said...

I am sure, something really great )))

Anonymous said...

just trying to play with you freckles, are bunnies above playing with humans?!!