Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Treats and Toys

Deb:

On my way home from work, I stopped off at the pet store. The rabbit aisle is filled with toys and treats that boggles the mind (and the wallet!) I picked up a few things I thought Freckles might like. With her you just never know. What you think she will love, she turns her nose up at, and something you don’t think she will like becomes her favorite toy of the minute. Rabbits certainly have minds of their own!

Anyway, I can’t wait to see if Freckles likes the new treats I bought for her.

4 comments:

Miss Ruthie said...

I love your blog, and thank you so much for linking to mine! What treats did you get Freckles? I'm always amazed at what they like and don't like, and also at how short their attention span is!!

By the way, Freckles is adorable!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

This could be a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Is the verdict in? Does Freckles approve or disapprove of the treats?

Anonymous said...

It can be really fascinating and fun!