Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Tube Full of Fun

Deb:

As I walked into the kitchen, I spotted the paper towel holder by the kitchen sink. Someone had used the last of the paper towels and there on the rack hung the cardboard tube that was left. I ran to the garage and grabbed a new roll and exchanged it for the empty one. I wondered if Freckles would enjoy ripping apart the roll. I headed for the living room, but before I arrived I got a much better idea! If Freckles liked a paper towel roll, she would REALLY like a bunch of paper towel rolls. I grabbed the scissors.

8 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Sounds like fun could be in store, even if it's not the Consumer Reports, Freckles just might approve of this one. The Spots enjoy toilet paper tubes stuffed with hay....

Anonymous said...

I know that I enjoy a good roll to toss about.

Fez and the Gang said...

Oooh Freckles, this is one of my favourites, you should definitely try it out!

The Furry Kids said...

Must.shred.the.tube.

Freckles, that is the best game ever!

Your pal,
Titus

The Bunns said...

We dunno ... sometimes that Freckles has whole different ideas about things. We'll take the "wait and see" approach!

Anonymous said...

freckles sure is lucky to have you to give her such cool things to play with!

Anonymous said...

I am ready to bet, it will be fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Paper towel rolls are great! rip 'em up, Freckles!and make sure your humans get a picture of you destroying them ;)

I've got you on my blogroll too, btw. will definitely be back!!