Monday, June 30, 2008

Acceptance and Rejection

Deb:

Freckles crept close to the orange Crispy Chew and nudged it with her chin. I thought that was probably a good sign, since chinning an object is the usual way for a bunny to check something out and claim it. Next, she clamped her teeth on an edge and took a nibble. Great, I thought, she’s going to really gobble it up now. Yeah, right. After her little nibble, she shoved the chew out of her way and hopped to the other end of the living room.

7 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Get the Consumer Reports flavor next time....

PJ said...

I knew Freckles was smart enough to know that louffas are for washing a buns backsides! I just knew it! %)

The Meezers or Billy said...

maybe she wasn't hungry.

RG said...

Well, I never liked certain colors of life savers, either.

RoadBunner said...

I have had many a bunny toy rejected. Sometimes I'll throw a rejected toy into the condo just to make myself feel better by the way it looks in there. But it doesn't get any play action from the bun.

Anonymous said...

She definitely didn't like the colour )))

Christine said...

Eh, it was worth a shot! I guess she must have filled up on cardboard tubing!