Monday, June 2, 2008

Freckles Shows Her Displeasure

Freckles:

I glanced at the ball that the High-Voiced One had rolled my direction. It wasn’t nearly as lumpy as my favorite jingle ball and worse than that – it didn’t jingle! B-O-R-I-N-G! And not worth my consideration. I let it sit there.

The High-Voiced One grabbed the ball and bounced it a couple of times. I’m glad she was able to find it entertaining. Then, she rolled it back to me again. I’d had just about enough of this and showed my displeasure by giving her a warning grunt.

7 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Freckles, you are one tough customer!

DK & The Fluffies said...

What was she thinking?

The Fluffy Tribe said...

the things that amuse 'beans, I can't figure it out ~Rabbie Burns of the FLuffy Tribe

Christine said...

Sorry, Deb, I have to agree with Freckles on this one! The straw jingle-ball is soooooo much cooler! Keep the box, though! Keep the box!
Binkies and nose rubs!
~Sammy

Anonymous said...

ahh sounds just like my Archi Ann - glad you're a grunter! it shows who is boss doesn't it?!!

The Bunns said...

Love, Point, Match, and Game! You tell 'em Freckles.

Anonymous said...

Dear bunny may be you will think once again!!!! Deb tried her best to please you!