Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Freckles Attempts to Make Contact



Freckles:


I couldn’t figure out what that weird orange object was, so I ignored it, hoping that it would make the first move.

After several minutes it hadn’t moved a speck, so I tried a new tactic – I stared at it with my most frightening look. Maybe I could scare it into action.

No such luck.

Since the mysterious object did not seem to be making any effort to be friendly, I made the decision to take the only action that seemed to be left to me.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Woah. First Contact! I'd be paralyzed into fear with that look! No wonder it doesn't move - maybe it's tasty...:P

The Meezers or Billy said...

did you put the bitey on it?

Anonymous said...

I hoped you thumped the thing!

The Furry Kids said...

What are you going to do???

Anonymous said...

bet you hopped away, flicking your back feet in disdain!

Deb Shucka said...

That thing is in for it now!

Anonymous said...

I bet there's nothing left of it, by the time my comment comes thru.. show that thing who's boss!