Monday, June 23, 2008

The Mysterious Object

Freckles:

When I first saw the object I thought it might be some new creature that had snuck into the house. It was small and round and very, very bright. I decided to sneak up on it to see if it moved. Slowly, slowly, slowly I crept toward it. I leaned forward as far as I could without taking another step and then jumped back when I thought it moved. Nope. Just my imagination.

I hopped around to the other side of it. Maybe it would look different from another angle. Nope. It pretty much looked the same from all angles.
What in the world was it and what was I supposed to do with it?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was us dear ???

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Be careful, Freckles........by the way you are looking exceptionally snuggable in your photo...

Anonymous said...

We always love reading about your adventures Freckles.

Christine said...

Hmmmm. to stick your nose in, or not to stick your nose in...
Ah, stick it!

Asta said...

Freckles..is it a tomato????ow a ball of yawn???
do Buns eat tomatoes..ow only nice gween things?
you suwe look snuggable in that pictoowe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

POUNCE ON IT Freckles!

Anonymous said...

when in doubt, sink your teeth in! you will know immediately whether or not its worth your time ;)

The Meezers or Billy said...

put the bitey on it Freckles!!