Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back in the Other World

Freckles:

After I chewed on the object with the strings, I rested under the big cave. Sometime later that day, I woke to the sounds of the High-Voiced one lumbering through the area. Whoops! From her cries I realized that she must have found the dusty-tasting thing. Soon her eyes peered at me from the edge of the cave. I won’t go into details, but I it didn’t take long before I found myself hopping down the tunnel.

Back in the Other World I made my rounds, checking the area for anything unusual. Hmmmm. What did I spy behind the big bush?

4 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Oh, Freckles, do we humans really "lumber"? Yeah, I guess we do. Better check everything out thoroughly...

Deb Shucka said...

Give, Freckles! We want the details.

RG said...

"Lumbering" is sort of what our Baxter does! But I bet you scooted out from under that big cave! 2-foots do not like their bunnies under their bed!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, dear bunny, you are perfectly right, sometimes we lumber!