Friday, June 6, 2008

Cardboard Tubes

Freckles:

The High-Voiced One dropped several objects directly in front of me. I thought, now, what am I supposed to do with those? However, she looked so pleased with herself that I couldn’t bring myself to turn away. I leaned forward and sniffed the closest one. It was a round tube made of the material I especially like to rip apart. I picked it up in my teeth and tossed it into the air.

The tossing wasn’t nearly as much fun as ripping, but I tried tossing another of the tubes. The High-Voiced One was positively gleeful. Well, whatever makes her happy. I grabbed another tube, placed it between my feet, and started ripping it to pieces.

10 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

As the English say "Ripping, simply ripping". Keep up the good work, Freckles.

DK & The Fluffies said...

It's good to keep them happy every once in a while.

Christine said...

Oh what fun!!! Make a real good mess all over the floor. Good Bunny!

The Bunns said...

Rip up a few for us too!

Anonymous said...

yay! glad you liked the tubes! they're a big hit in this household too ;)

Belle and Ferdinand (Cornelius too!) said...

Almost as fun as shoes!

Deb Shucka said...

What a thoughtful bunny you are, Freckles! Ripping and tossing just to please the High-Voiced One. If you keep her happy, who knows what she'll find for you next!

Anonymous said...

i'm very proud of you freckles for trying them despite your initial reaction, and to let your Mum enjoy you enjoying them! it does sound like fun to rip!

Asta said...

Freckles
Thatis a gweat toy..I love wipping papew too..I'm glad you wewe able to make the high-voiced-one happy , while having fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..you would enjoy Daddi's tummy..it's vewy comfowtable

Anonymous said...

Oh Freckles what a great bunny you are. So wise and kind.