Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Decision in Favor of the Bench

Freckles:

After considering my choices, I decided to take a chance on the open area underneath the ledge. I planned to stay alert and escape the moment I heard a terrible monster coming. Terrible monsters usually make an incredible amount of noise, so I should be able to know well in advance if one is approaching.

I jumped to the side and hopped under the ledge, settling with my back toward the wall. I waited and listened for the sound of any danger.

5 comments:

Holy Cuteness said...

What a beautiful bunny, I had one who looked exactly like that...

lola said...

Yes monsters are quite lumbersome and noisy- I agree!

Rabbits' Guy said...

I suppose this monster will be especially lumbersome ... and noisy!

Good choice of spots Freckles. Bet it is cozy.

Jan said...

Smart thinking!

jans funny farm

Kimo & Sabi said...

Ooooh - you must be talkin' about da rug sucking monster! We hides from it too! Fanks fer visitin' us!