Here are our 5 random things (which really makes 10 things because we each have one for each category)...
- Freckles hates cucumbers. Deb likes cucumbers but prefers the English variety best.
- Deb works at a school for the arts where six different art forms are integrated with academic classes. Freckles stays home all day thinking of ways to integrate her wishes into Deb's activities.
- Freckles grunts and attacks the Swiffer duster if it gets too close when dusting her rocking chair legs. Deb attacks the furniture with the Swiffer duster, usually without grunting, (and then only when the dust is thick enough to write on.)
- Deb has three sons: Nice Guy, Nice Guy 2, and Nice Guy 3. They are all grown up. Deb isn't sure if she's grown up 'cuz she still loves children's books. We don't know if Freckles has any children (and she's not saying), but we know she does love to chew on children's books.
- Deb went to Europe when she graduated from high school and visited eight countries in 45 days! Freckles was found wandering the streets of downtown Camas, Washington. She's been quiet about whether she's been to Europe or not. (We're guessing the answer is no.)
If you don't know how to play the tag game, here are the rules: List 5 random things about yourself on your blog. Then, tag 5 friends at the end of your post with a link to their blogs. Don’t forget to let your blogger friends know they've been tagged. Then, it's their turn. They will list 5 random things on their blog and tag 5 more people and so on and so on. Make sure to go back to their blog so you can read their 5 random things.
I am going to tag Hopscotch, The Furry Kids, Mrs. Sniffles, Deb (she's a different Deb!), and Meezer Tails. You're it!