Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bunny Condo

Deb:
While Freckles napped, I traveled to the pet store and purchased the item I’d seen in their advertisement. I loaded it into my car, brought it home, and proudly carried it into the living room. It was perfect! It looked just like a little hidey hole. With its carpeted exterior and interior, the little cave-like object would be I great place for Freckles to relax. Although the pet people called it a "Cat Condo" I knew that Freckles would never guess it was built for a cat! It would be her private little bunny condo.

3 comments:

Zinger said...

wow that's a cool condo - i bet freckles will love it!

RG said...

Uh ... I'm not so sure. There is one here at "The House Of .." and all the bunns do is sit on it sometimes. But, maybe that's because a cat had it first??

We await the verdict!!!

(I hope she likes it)

The Meezers or Billy said...

it's beautiful! We're shur that Freckles will love it!

Merry Christmas to our wonderful friends!