Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sometimes You Just Have to be the Adult

Deb:

Freckles stayed with the Consumer Reports Magazine rather than take the special treats salad I had made for her. I might have taken it personally if I had believed that she really meant to snub my salad. I figured she was just enjoying the newness of eating magazines.

Worried that the ink would be bad for her, I decided I should take the magazine away before she got sick. I hated the idea that she would be mad at me again, especially after all of the progress that we’d made in our relationship lately. But, sometimes you just have to be the adult and face the tough decisions. I leaned over to take the magazine.

3 comments:

RG said...

Ohhhh .. no fair! Freckles got it fair and square! You are in for it now!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we hope she didn't put the bitey on you

Deb Shucka said...

Oh, look out!! Have you forgotten the nip?