Sunday, December 9, 2007

How Do You Move a Rabbit?

Deb:

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Freckles really didn’t want me to have that Consumer Reports magazine. She plopped her plump little bottom right down on top of the cover. Now what was I going to do? I didn’t want her eating that shiny ink-filled paper, but I also couldn’t stand the thought that she might be mad at me again. The only way for me to get that magazine was to lift Freckles and snatch it out from underneath her. Freckles didn't like to be held. This was going to require some finesse. I sat down in my chair to think about my problem.

4 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

Your chair? Are you sure about that?

DK & The Fluffies said...

Bunny crack (banana chips) is what saves DKM's Real Simple mags here.

RG said...

You are letting Freckles have the upper hand! Stand firm ... tell the bunny "how it is going to be!"

Hee Heeee!! ya right!

The Furry Kids said...

How are you going to get your magazine back?! Momma usually just lets us plop down wherever we want, but we also won't eat her magazines. This is a nerve-wracking cliffhanger!

Love,
Tazo