Monday, December 31, 2007

Freckles Bides Her Time

Freckles:

As much as I believed that there was nothing hiding in the small cave, I was too smart a bunny to leap in carelessly. I would bide my time, keeping surveilence on the cave to see if anything emerged. I had my concerns about a cave that was not there one day and suddenly appeared the next.
I knew there was magic in this land, but wasn’t sure how much I could trust that magic. I took a watchful position next to the cave opening and stared at it intently.

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

ooo what's in the cave?

Happy new year Freckles and Deb!

The Furry Kids said...

I think the cave is probably ok, Freckles. Maybe you should give it a chance. AT the very least you can hide stuff that you can chew on later. hee hee

Happy New Year to you guys!