Thursday, July 24, 2008

WWFD: What Will Freckles Do?

And now, back to our story...


Deb:

Freckles had finished grooming herself and took a little nap while lying just as flat as a pancake. I rose from my chair and quietly plucked the box from behind the planter. I opened it up and set it on its side, allowing the paper to fall naturally onto the carpet. Then, I went to sit down and watch what Freckles would do when she woke up and spied the box with paper that was sitting not far from her resting spot.

I didn’t have to wait long. She opened her eyes and noticed the box immediately. She waited for a moment before jumping to her feet and hopping over to the box.

13 comments:

Christine said...

Gah! More suspense!
Well at least Freckles seems rightly prepared this time for whatever awaits her in THE BOX!

Asta said...

Freckle
I would teaw all that papew to little bits
can't wait to see what you'll do.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jess and Flynn said...

Looks like a bunny mess waiting to happen :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh boy, what did freckles do????

Deb Shucka said...

Better than television, our Freckles!

Bunnies and Kimberly said...

We love laying like pancakes!

Check out our blog - we just gave you an award!

Fez and the Gang said...

oh my gosh! it came out and tried to sneak up on you while you were asleep! get it!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Do what you do best, Freckles. Well, let me re-phrase that, exhibit one of your many stellar talents, Freckles, if you please.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh those safari suits. I think I look much better in my hat than those boys in their silly suit.
I am a bit hurt - because they left me here and did not even ask me if I want to go on the safari too....
Mrs. OZ

Anonymous said...

shred it shred it shred it :-)

Jess and Flynn said...

Yes, I think he's a little too spoiled... hopefully it won't go to his head. Let's not let him find out how cute he is ;)
Your blog is wonderful, I considered going back to the beginning and reading from there earlier when I was bored before work :)
I will definitely go back.

Anonymous said...

It looks like something is going to happen )))

Glenna said...

Uh oh.....