Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Rustling Sound

Freckles:

I was having a great time flinging my, I mean, Nice Guy's ball around the Sky Place. I knew I should stop and return the ball to Nice Guy, but I just couldn't bring myself to quit tossing the jingly thing. I had helpfully removed the annoying part that had whapped me in my face by chewing it up, so there wasn't any danger of Nice Guy being injured by it.
I was just about to take one last fling, when I heard a sound above the jingling. It was a rustling sound that I'd heard many times before. It was coming from the Slippery Ground Land. I glanced up from the ball and peered into the Slippery Ground Land to see if I could catch a glimpse of what was causing the sound.

3 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

I hope it was the banana chip bag...

Deb Shucka said...

It's so nice of you want to return Nice Guy's toy in better condition than when you got ahold of it. I wonder what the sound is!

Anonymous said...

And did you succeed? :-)