Thursday, February 14, 2008

Collision!

Freckles:
Standing in the Slippery Ground Land, I listened carefully to the sound of the jingling jingle. Then I heard a sound that thrilled me to my toes! The sound of Nice Guy's voice filled the air and it was coming closer. I knew he must be heading in my direction. I had to warn him about the slippery floor! I jumped into the air and shot toward the portal.

Suddenly Nice Guy was in front of me. I couldn't stop! We were on a collision course! The look of surprise on Nice Guy's face was the last thing I saw before SMASH -- I slid with my feet flying right into his legs!

The sack that Nice Guy held fell to the floor and a round, brown object rolled out, making a jingling sound as it bounced past me into the Sky Place!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love those jingle bells you can eat!

Have a Bunderful Valentine's Day all!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YIKES!!!!! what was the brown jingly thing?

Happy Valentines day Freckles and Deb!!

Zinger said...

it's a TOY freckles! it's for you!!! oh how cool!

Johann The Dog said...

Stopping by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Woofs, Johann

RG said...

Oh Boy .... that seems like maybe something for Freckles to have some fun with!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have met you for the first time. You are so cute. Hope, I found a new friend. Angel from http://curiousanimals.net

Deb Shucka said...

Maybe Nice Guy really is Santa after all. Your very own toy, Freckles! Do you like it?