Monday, October 22, 2007

Returning to the Other World

Freckles:

Sitting under my tree in my Home Place, I kept my ears pointed toward the Portal into the Other World. Finally, I heard the sound I had been listening for – first the rustling noise that comes just before the low-toned sound that Big Guy makes. I jumped to my feet and edged toward the entryway, listening once more. Again, I heard the rustling noise and Big Guy. Leaping as high as I could, I sped down the tunnel and into the large clearing, landing directly in front of Big Guy’s giant feet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb & Freckles,

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us...we can't wait to see what Big Guy is up to.

Blackie & Tiger

Anonymous said...

Freckles and Deb,

We have just found your blog and spent the past 1/2 hour catching up on your lives. Can't wait for the next installment!

Your furry friends, Blackie & Tiger

Deb Cushman said...

Blackie & Tiger,
Welcome! We are so glad you stopped by and are enjoying our story. We are having lots of fun telling it!

Deb Shucka said...

It's a good thing you trust Big Guy!

Deb Cushman said...

Big Guy is very trustworthy. He brings me green pointy leaves and yellow flowers!
Freckles