Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Searching the Home World

Freckles:

The High-Voiced One and I headed down the tunnel. I was pretty sure that the Invaders had left, but the One seemed to want to seek them out – perhaps for revenge. When we entered its Home World I saw the same mess on the floor that was in the Other World. The Invaders had shaken the bushes and dumped assorted objects all over the ground.

From my perch in its arms, I watched the High-Voiced One peer inside the bushes. It seemed to be searching for something.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, but your story is so interesting, that I find myself waiting for the continuation. Thanks, dear friends!

Christine said...

Yikes! That's really scary! At least your Freckles is OK. I hope everything goes all right!

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my - I hope they didn't steal too much and break too much - and maybe the police will get them!!!

Zinger said...

man i'm with Karl - i hope the police get them :-)

RG said...

Gazooks ... what will they find? What a horrible event we have here ... seems to me I remember some ice cream too ...

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Freckles, we are so sorry that you went through this, but we are so very happy that you are ok.

we hopes that the police get them too!