Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reasons Why

Freckles:

The High-Voiced One held me with one paw as it searched the unexplored world. Now, normally, I don’t like to be restrained in such an undignified way, especially by the High-Voiced One. However, there were three reasons why I didn’t try to wiggle free:

  1. I had already seen one new world from a great vantage point, and thought I might have the opportunity to see more.

  2. The Invaders might not have really left our land. They might be hiding, and the High-Voiced One could help me fight them off.

  3. The High-Voiced One seemed to need a friend, and I didn’t have the heart to leave it.

6 comments:

The Furry Kids said...

Those are very good reasons to stay put, Freckles.

archi ann said...

ahh good for you freckles, you're learning that you are a part of the high voiced one's warren... she's your mum ;-) she will take care of you and you are doing a great job taking care of her

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you so much for coming to our blogoversary party and celebrate with us! It wouldn't have been as much fun without you - and we hope you had a great time too and not too much of a hang-over, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Karl

Rabbits' Guy said...

Boy that is great bunny logic! Way better than I am used to.

Angel said...

Dear bunny! You are so smart and your heart is so warm, don't leave your friend in trouble!

Deb said...

What a wise and generous adventurer you are dear Freckles!