Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The World, According to Freckles

Freckles:

Well, I hope you all like my our new logo. But, really, you can tell from the picture who is the most important person -- who is the tallest? Who has the most beautiful ears? Who is the star of the book The World, According to Freckles?  Yes, I believe that would be me.

Robyn did a superb job capturing my ambience and my beautiful ears (which are an important part of my ambience.) I believe in the next version of our logo we could just leave Deb out entirely.

12 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

I think it would be unfair, Freckles, to leave Db out ENTIRELY, how about you with the book and she is a really tiny picture on the cover.

Hef's Mom said...

Sometimes they put a picture of a human author on the back of the book, maybe you could do that.

Lisa said...

Is there really a "World according to Freckles" book? Where can I buy it? Neeeedddd it!!!!!!!!

ZackRabbit said...

hee hee!! da rabbits are always da better models! (sorry Deb)
=:3

The Bunns said...

We would ...

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh freckles, it's a beautiful logo but you need both you and Deb on it, to give it symmetry and because you are equally important

Deb Shucka said...

Who would help you hold the book? Every queen needs a handmaiden, right? Boy did Robyn ever get your expression perfect!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Freckles I think you look so gorgeous. I know you love Deb with all your heart, but want we all know you get the attention. How about a tatoo of Deb on your shoulder?

Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Love the logo!

Tara McClendon said...

The logo is great, and I loved Freckles introduction.

PJ said...

One shouldn't bite the hand that feeds one, Freckles, so maybe you could put her image on a baseball cap, which you just happen to prefer wearing backwards?

Edie Mindell said...

Definitely love the logo. Awwww freckles, you couldn't do that to Deb. She is very important to you.:-)