Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Find

Deb:

I found exactly what I wanted at the first furniture store we visited. I'd been checking out styles and prices online, so was familiar with what was available. I wanted a storage ottoman that could be converted to a coffee table by flipping the cushions over and revealing trays. And there it was -- just waiting for me. It would have to be ordered and would take about two weeks, but after thirty years, what's a couple of weeks more or less?
Picture from Ashley Furniture .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it - it looks so cozy too

I have to tell you though - that bunny had a look in it's eye that said - go ahead woman dance on the land mines.

there is fear in my heart for you and your new furniture.

Anonymous said...

We can't have any furniture with cushion on top. Especially if made of leather n PVC. The Purrrs will shred it into pieces in minute!!

Anonymous said...

Tasty leather!!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Neat. We like that. But will Freckles?

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Uh, I don't quite see room for Freckles under this piece of furniture, though sometimes pictures can be deceiving.........

Deb Shucka said...

So cool! Where is the hole for Freckles to get to her cave?