Monday, April 14, 2008

The Investigation

Freckles:

The High-Voiced One appeared puzzled by the empty drinking container it had picked up from the ground. It stared at the inside of the container for a long time with a sad look on its face. I began to feel sad, too, and I wondered what could have possibly been inside it that would cause such a reaction.

Eventually, the High-Voiced One set the container down and searched the room again. It must not have found what it was looking for, because it picked me up and left the room abruptly.

We searched my Home Place and the Home Place next to mine which I have not yet explored. I was fascinated by the visit to that world, but could still see the sadness on the High-voiced One’s face. Oh, fie on those Invaders! Why did they have to force their way into our lives and make my friend sad?

4 comments:

Zinger said...

it is very sad freckles. i'm glad your mum has you to comfort her as she goes deals with this horrible invasion

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Freckles, it's so nice that you feel bad for your mom! We hopes that they didn't take anything else.

The Cat Realm said...

The Party is on, drop by anytime, we have "Lizards - ALL You Can Eat"! And lots of fun.
Karl

Anonymous said...

Yeah, dear bunny, take care of your mom!