Monday, March 17, 2008

The Rath of Freckles

Freckles:
The creatures with the big feet were making a mess in my Home Place, tossing things around and moving boulders. I decided to show them who they were dealing with. On the count of three, I told myself, I would rush from my cave and bite their feet. I plastered the most ferocious look I could conjure onto my face and counted. One…two…three. I charged into the middle of the clearing – just as the big feet left the Home Place through the portal. They were in such a hurry, I don’t think they even saw me. Or, perhaps they did glimpse my anger and decided to flee my rath!

3 comments:

Ada [The Duchess] said...

That's one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Aww.

RG said...

Yay Freckles - you chased them bad guys away!!!! Saved the household from mayhem I bet!

Maybe you will get a big award!

Deb Cushman said...

Adaora A. -- Thank you for the compliment!

Rabbits' Guy -- That's why I am the Queen! But, stay tuned...our story isn't over yet!