Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coming Home

Deb:

I spied a few yellow dandelion blossoms in the corner of the lawn as I approached the front door of the house. I set down the grocery sacks I was carrying on the front porch and wandered over to the weeds. I plucked the blossoms, gathering a few of the green leaves as well. Freckles will love this delicious treat!

Back on the porch, I lay the blossoms and leaves down on the top of one of the sacks and unlocked the door. I couldn’t wait to get inside to see how Freckles was doing. She’d probably been sleeping all day. I wondered for a moment if her days were too boring for her. Maybe we’d have to find some way to spice up her life.

8 comments:

RG said...

Yes.. poor ol' bored Freckles Hee Hee ....

Deb Shucka said...

Oh, has she got a story to tell you! I hope her appreciation of the goodies you got her will be enough to ease the shock of what you're about to find. Yikes!

The Cat Realm said...

How nice of you to bring her such a delicious treat! What about getting her a companion for her long hours alone...???

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Freckles, are you bored honey?

Anonymous said...

Dandelions - YUM. But hurry get in the house!

Anonymous said...

Now, the most interesting part is about to start... Just relax...

Zinger said...

Deb you're toying with us!

Belle and Ferdinand (Cornelius too!) said...

Belle and Cornelius now want blossoms too!