Monday, July 14, 2008

Laughing at/with Freckles

Deb:

Well, that was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time! I know I shouldn’t laugh, but Freckles is just so funny sometimes. Evidently she found the box with the paper in it that I had stuffed behind the planter. She was checking it out in her usual way – grabbing it in her teeth, when the box shifted. Freckles shot out from behind that planter like she was being chased by a ghost!

After she got free of the “devil box,” she sat and glared into space. Sometimes I wonder what goes through that little head of hers.

9 comments:

RoadBunner said...

Rabbits most definitely do not like being embarrassed. I've seen Mario topple over for various reasons and then stay down on the ground with a look on his face that says, "What are you laughing at? I MEANT to do that!"

PJ said...

Such disapproval! I noticed she didn't go far. She must be planning a new strategy.

The Meezers said...

probably "how long will it take to kill you with my laser beam eyes?"

Amy-and-Fez said...

She is thinking about how to best destroy the devil box!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

She can look so furry angry!

bunnygirl said...

I had a bunny flip out over a book I got for Christmas. For whatever bunny reason, she just HATED that book and would thump at me until I took it in another room. She was a lit critic, I guess.

I'm curious to see what Freckles does next with the box.

Deb said...

She looks like she'd like to give someone (you maybe?) a really good thumping! I wouldn't get too close if I were you.

angelgrotton said...

Oh, dear bunny looks so angry (((

Rabbits' Guy said...

SERIOUS thought to this problem. Probably not too good for the box!