Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's She Up to Now?

Freckles:

I jumped, hopped, and binkied around the room until I'd shaken off all of the sweet treat from my back. Once the sweet treat was scattered throughout the clearing, I noticed my ball sitting on the floor near the box. Maybe a few tosses of the ball could take my mind off the question of the box's purpose. The silly jingling sound the ball made when I flung it into the air soothed me and made me laugh. Soon, I was in a much better mood. I rested in the middle of the clearing and chewed happily on the rough surface of the ball.

I was drifting off into a well-deserved sleep, when I heard a noise coming my way from down the tunnel. I opened my eyes and looked up. The high-voiced held something in her hand and talked to me as she came in my direction. What was she up to this time?

6 comments:

Fez and the Gang said...

Maybe it's another fun new toy!

Freckles, I tagged you for a name meme. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

freckles you silly bun you really gotta start trusting your mom, she just wants you happy!

Asta said...

Freckles
Honey bunches of oats???yummmm!!!
and that ball sounds pwetty col too..I'm sowwy you didn't like youw box.youw Mommi made it specially fow you fow a cozy place...I have fweckles all ovew me too..do you think we'we welated?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Bunns said...

Maybe it is the horrid vacuum to pick up the sweet treats???? If Stanley lived with you, he would have gobbled them all up.

Anonymous said...

Oh Freckles, why don't you just believe your mom???

The Furry Kids said...

Honey bunches of oats are deeeee-licious!

I wonder what the high-voiced one is going to come up with next?

Love,
Tazo