Freckles and Deb have been working on this project for quite some time now.
- First, we had to find the sticker paper and buy it. That took a good week.
- Next, we had to find just the right pictures and print it out on the sticker paper -- that took another week.
- After that, we had to cut out the stickers. Well, that didn't really take a week, but we had to rest afterwards because we were tired from the buying and the printing.
- Once we had them cut out, we had to find just the right places to stick the stickers. We carried the stickers around with us until we located 2 perfect places.
- Then, we stuck the stickers and took the pictures.
But the activity did not end there. Oh, no, my friends! We had to download the pictures into our computer, do a little cropping, and write this explanatory post for the pictures.Was all of this effort worth the outcome? You tell us. Here are our two pictures.
Freckles at her piano lesson...
And, at her CPR-Defibrulator (bet you didn't know Freckles is a trained CPR responder!)...
Come back tomorrow to see some pictures of where Freckles and I went on Saturday! Right now, we're exhausted and plan to take a nap!
(Oh, and our story "The Jungle" will return in a few days. In the meantime, we have a bunch of new stuff and cool links to share. It has to do with where we went on Saturday. Bet you can't wait to find out!!)