Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yes This Ad is Delicious


Yes this ad is delicious.

Sometimes after a hard day of resting and eating, I like to rip a newspaper ad to pieces. I sneak them away from Big Guy's special hiding place when he's not looking, taking care to select just the right page for my mood. Then, it's rip, shred, slice, tear, mince, and destroy. When the pile of debris is considered perfect on the scale of my ultra-high paper strip standards, I plop myself upon it and enjoy the comfort of my labor. Whew! If you haven't tried it, you definitely should.

Oh -- I almost forgot -- HAPPY INTERNATIONAL RABBIT'S DAY!

10 comments:

Glenna said...

Hee! Makes me want to rip something apart with my teeth and then lie on it!

The Fab Furs said...

It sounds like you put a lot of thought into your endeavor, Freckles, just like a true artist. We think that you should be getting some form of remuneration from the ad people whose ad you select for shredding, as well as from your humans for not only creating a unique art installation for their aesthetic pleasure, but for making their recycling efforts easier.

Rabbits of the world, unite!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Oh that looks like fun, Freckles! Belated happy international bunny day to you too, it was also International Tiger day yesterday///

Lisa said...

Have you tried the expensive law textbooks? Delectable. The more expensive, the better.

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

That looks like an excellent ad, Freckles. Good choice!

Robyn Waters said...

You're such a connoisseur Freckles. You remind me of another famous Bunny, Martha Rabbit-Steward...do you know her? Everytime I read about your pursuits, my inner snob tingles with pleasure and discrimination. Merci!

PJ said...

This just cracks me up, I've always thought of Freckles as being very dignified and she looks a bit like an adorable moo cow here. = : ) I'm glad she's keeping up with her roughage after everything she (and you) have been through.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like a lot of fun!!!

RG said...

So! Freckles is a picky shopper! Only certain ads catch her fancy and deserve detailed attention and devouring - so to speak!

Reese said...

Quite that thing little bunny that is the reason why many bunnies are stock in their rabbit hutches... you are bad influence (lol). Anyway, no matter how you ripped those old papers for as long as you don't touch my furniture then we are okay.