Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Notes from Cadbury's Visit

Freckles:

The first thing Cadbury and I did was catch up on the gossip from all of our friends that he had been visiting. I hadn't seen him since the Bunny Benefit Bash when he rocked the house with his electric guitar! We had a lot of catching up to do.


After we'd talked ourselves out and laughed ourselves silly, I showed Cadbury my great cave that I'd been remodeling. I could tell that he was impressed with the renovations that I'd made.
He checked out the inside. Then, he checked out the outside. Then, he climbed up on top!
From the top of my cave he was able to survey the entire Other World, but his eyes quickly fell on the new object that has so annoyed me.
"What is that huge boulder doing in the middle of your world?" he asked.
I sighed deeply and filled him in on what had been happening with the missing bush and the appearance of the boulder.
After I'd finished, Cadbury thought a moment, and then he said, "I just saw something that gave me a great idea!"
He hopped down from the cave and whispered the most astonishing news I'd heard in quite some time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

uh oh - two of them - working together - hmmmmmmm the plot thickens

Anonymous said...

Both of u are up for a bunny-mission???

The Bunns said...

What! What! ...........

Anonymous said...

What is it?? What's the astonishing news??

Deb Shucka said...

It must be so nice for you to finally have someone who understands you so well!