Monday, March 9, 2009

Knock it Off

Freckles:

The Alien Creature hovered over me as I chewed on my green yummy treat. I know that he hoped I would give him some, but I wasn’t about to share it with him. He’d have to get his own.

He started making these little squealing sounds and moving his feet up and down. “Knock it off,” I shouted, looking him in the eye, “I don’t understand your freaky alien language.”


He must have thought that I said something else, because he did NOT knock it off. His squealing got louder and then he did something really annoying.

5 comments:

Fez and the Gang said...

Oh my gosh! I hope he didn't try to steal your yummy greens!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Uh-oh.

Deb Shucka said...

Maybe your body language needs to be clearer since the poor creature clearly doesn't understand bunny.

The Bunns said...

Did he bark?

Glenna said...

He didn't hop, did he? Did he bark? Oh, no! He didn't TOUCH you, surely? (p.s. perhaps you should be nice to him. He IS an inferior creature, after all.)