Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How to Stop a War

Freckles:

I stared as that Alien Creature ate my yummy green treat. How dare he steal my food and then slobber all over it! I was mad! I was furious! I was, was, was ANGRY!

I stomped my foot with the loudest thump I could muster! This meant WAR -- and I prepared myself for battle.

But, just as I was about to charge over there and show that Alien who was boss around here, the high-voiced one set a luscious piece of yummy green treat directly in front of me. This piece was bigger, greener, and decidedly juicier than the piece that that Alien runt was now devouring.

I decided that war could wait while I took a little break.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Look out alien

Fez and the Gang said...

Hmm maybe the first piece was to lure him away while you got to have the better treats!

YowlYY said...

Absolutely, Freckles - revenge is a dish best served cold, in this case, just after a nice yummy salad. Bon appetit!

Deb Shucka said...

If you looked at me like that, Freckles, I'd probably pee and run away fast.

TLR said...

Food is always the ultimate veto power!

The Bunns said...

Nice strategy F. You may have lost the battle but you won the war!

Anonymous said...

Phew... Deb saved the Alien's life!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i can see fire i ur eyes :P

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh, the alien should be shaking in his furs!