Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Grass is Always Greener ...

Freckles:

The cool grass tickled my feet as I hopped and explored the enclosure. I had to push my way through the grass in places, so thick had it grown, but I found the exertion glorious. I discovered a few more dandelion greens to savor. Some I ate, others I marked a place in my mind to come back to later when I was hungry again.

When I came to the fence which blocked further surveying of the landscape in that direction, I stopped and peered through its openings to the grass on the other side. That grass seemed particularly green and luscious. Hmmmmm. How could I get through the fence to those tasty treats?

8 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Ah yes, the grass is always greener on the other side.....The call of the wild.....

Anonymous said...

I'm still a little green...

The Cat Realm said...

Oh what a green! ALL the grass looks REALLY green to me! But then - we live in the desert....

PJ said...

I am so sorry. I'm getting schooled today on not making assumptions about people's preferences. I like the layout on typepad and wordpress that have the comment box at the bottom of the page of a posting. I had some instructions on my page but everyone was having problems with it and I realized I was doing more harm than good. Sorry! If you want the instructions let me know.

Glenna said...

Uh oh.

The Bunns said...

Is it a 3 footer or a 4 footer? Maybe you can jump????

Let us know what happened!

Anonymous said...

what shots dear )) bunny, you look fantastic )

The Fluffy Tribe said...

I don't do the grass thing much, I prefer the carpet. But you make it look so fun Freckles. ~Rabbie

PS How did you get the 'beans to dye their hair purple? And grow horns. That was pretty impressive.