Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Change is NOT Always Good!

Freckles:

Just the other day I was resting comfortably in my favorite bush. I ate some delicious dandelion greens, checked out the bushes, boulders, and trees in the Other World to make sure that alien creature hadn't returned, and then I stretched before entering my cave to consider my next move.
Something about sounds of the portal opening and familiar voices brought me out of my cave and alert to a new possible danger. The first thing I noticed was that my favorite bush was missing!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo.. i can see anger in ur eyes!

The Meezers or Billy said...

OH NO! You must put a stop to this!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Look at the rage written all over Freckles' face!! How is she ever going to get over this??

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh no, someone's stolen your bush? How dare they?

Unknown said...

Uh -oh!!! We have a felling this may not end well - I hope the high voiced one has a good explanation for this - could it be that the alien made off it???

Anonymous said...

Freckles is just so cute with his disapproving face! Thanks for dropping by furfurries and for adding us to your blogroll.. The furries are very honoured. :D

Deb Shucka said...

Surely that look of anger and indignation will convince your humans to reconsider their actions!