Monday, February 9, 2009

Invading Freckles' Personal Space

Freckles:

I heard the high-voiced one open the portal, and I hunkered down against the wall of my cave. Maybe the annoying little pest wouldn’t find me inside, because I was pretty sure that my cave wasn’t here the last time he visited. No such luck. The sound of little feet stampeding toward my cave dashed my hopes of a peaceful afternoon. I would just have to make sure that the Alien knew from the get-go that this was MY cave and he had to stay out. NO ALIENS ALLOWED! I was figuring out how I was going to accomplish that when he suddenly stuck his head into the doorway, sniffing and snorting as though he were a bull.

7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Thump at him Freckles! Show him who's in charge!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, Freckles, woofies are nice. At least some of them are. We kitties and woofies get along. Maybe Scrambles will grow on you? Well, at least he's only there temporarily.

PJ said...

Freckles,
I have to say that maybe this Scrambles situation could turn out to be a good thing, I mean, maybe he's a good groomer. You're definitely Top Bun but, you could put this little fella' to good use, a nice face wash, some ear licks??? How about it? Of course, you don't have to let him in your cave. That would be prepostorous.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

AHHhhhhh, space invaders......

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I hope he didn't get his face boxed by Freckles! Buttons likes to box when she gets angry..

Deb Shucka said...

How rude! You'll just have to teach him some manners - and quickly!

Anonymous said...

i agree freckles! thump!! thump hard! it always sends lakota outside when fidget thumps