Thursday, August 7, 2008

A New Surprise

Deb:

After Freckles ate the lettuce that my son brought to her, she hopped down the hall to her room. I guess she trusted us enough to figure we wouldn’t do anything to her giant nest. I knew I dare not touch the mess yet. I would have to get her interested in something else first. I didn’t plan on having any company anyway, so the nest could remain undisturbed.

Later that day, however, my middle son came over to visit and he brought something that surprised us all.

6 comments:

YowlYY said...

LOL! The story of the nest building (and paper shredding) is well known here...Miss Eve has an empty litter tray with a yellow pages book that she loves to dig into and shred. Result: paper all over the living room. Hugo is not so into shredding paper, more into cardboard, but hasn't done it for quite a while since Miss Eve moved in with us.

Thanks for visiting and for the good wishes for Hugo...they worked!

The Meezers or Billy said...

what? what was it?

Carlton Jamal said...

what did he briiiing??!

Anonymous said...

oooOOOOoo what??

Anonymous said...

freckles gets a brother bunny?!!

Anonymous said...

Another surprise?? Oooh!! Hurry up and tell us what it is!!!